- Online registration only and no race day registration for in-person shufflers
- If we are unable to host the in-person race due to severe weather, all in-person registrations will be transitioned to the virtual race
- In-person registrants can request to transition to the Virtual Race at any time by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-person capacity limited to 1,500 shufflers spread out in waves
- Waves limited to a maximum of 167 runners every 20 minutes
- Shufflers may arrive no earlier than 30 minutes prior to their start time and report to the starting line no more than 10 minutes prior to their start time
- For safety and to ensure sufficient parking for all waves, shufflers will leave venue after completing race and minimal cool down
- No onsite finish line celebration or awards ceremony. Winners to be announced virtually along with award pick-up details
- Water and a pre-packaged snack will be provided as shufflers exit the finish line/recovery zone. Shufflers are encouraged to bring any further post-race recovery drink and snack needs
- Virtual registrants can walk/shuffle/run 1.86 miles at any location and submit time and photos through our website between March 11 and March 31
- Virtual winners to be announced via social media and awards mailed to winners
- Parts of the course will feature bridle paths and uneven terrain. While strollers and assistive devices are welcome, please proceed with caution. Infants and children in strollers/carriers are not required to register. Children who will be walking or running the race will need to be registered
- Participants, staff, volunteers, essential vendors and sponsors will be asked to self-screen and stay home for any of the following reasons (if an in person shuffler is unable to attend for one of these reasons, registration can be transferred to the virtual race):
- Are you experiencing COVID-19 symptoms?
- Have a body temperature reading of 100.4°F or higher
- For more information regarding symptoms please see here.
Lexington Habitat for Humanity will continue to adopt new policies as necessary to provide the safest possible experience and to meet all guidance as circumstances evolve. Still have questions? Please email email@example.com for more information.